Friday, November 17, 2017

November guest designer... Jennifer!

Please welcome Jennifer as our November single page guest designer!


Hi I am Jennifer Irvine. I am from Calgary, Canada. I have a wonderful husband of almost 17 years (who was my high school sweetheart and still is), two amazing boys 13 & 10 years old, two funny dogs, two crazy cats and one adorable rabbit!
 I am so excited to be a guest designer at SID in November. I have been scrapbooking and card making for about 14 years! I started it as a way to keep busy when I was pregnant with my first son but have continued scrapbooking to document our family’s journeys. 
I started Scrapatini in 2013 as a way to share my love of scrapbooking, card making and other crafts. You can check out my blog at www.scrapatini.com or Facebook at https://m.facebook.com/scrapatini/

Here's Jennifer's layout:

Thanks for joining us this month, Jennifer!

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.