Friday, April 28, 2017

reader features!

We had tons of entries for our card sketch this month so I thought I'd feature a few of my favorites. Here was the card sketch for April:


Here are a few that stood out to me:

The colors and ink blending are absolutely beautiful!

Jessica used to be on our design team! I love how she used the twine with the balloons!

I love the bright colors on this one and flamingos are so "in" right now!
Ladies, you can grab this badge if you'd like:


You have a couple more days if you want to play along! We will be choosing three guest designers from all of the entries this month. Also, don't forget about our April prize:

April's prize will be awarded to one random participant. US residents only.

1 comment:

  1. Thank You for featuring my flamingo card.. Congrats to the Jean and Jessica as well..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.